Do you have sales experience in a hospitality environment? Have you run your own restaurant? Or have you run your own public house/bistro? Or have...
Associate Sourcing/Contract Manager (Digital Supply Chain Sourcing & Management)
Do you enjoy working on projects and are an active and consistent communicator? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for two proactive, enthusiastic, and highly motivated individuals to join the Digital Sourcing and Contract Management team within the Commercial & Partnership department of the Digital & Transformation Directorate!
The Digital & Transformation Directorate is at the heart of the plans to transform our business and we are initiating many exciting digital transformation projects through the organisation. The successful candidates for these positions will help ensure that our Digital Supply Chain can support and enable these projects.
Main Purpose of the Roles:
The Associate Contract Manager will be responsible for:
Renewal negotiations for third party contracts, ensuring best value is achieved and interests are protected.
- Undertake supplier relationship management in accordance with Digital Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Framework.
- Through effective delivery of the SRM framework they will establish and develop supplier relationships, manage and monitor performance and risk and ensure value is delivered for our key Digital suppliers.
The Associate Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading on low-risk digital procurements, ensuring best value is achieved and interests are protected.
- Undertake contract assurance, ensuring contract compliance, including working with our Licence Management Partner to monitor software licence compliance for our key software products.
Deliver and administer a portfolio of contract renewals for third party contracts, including ensuring renewal proposal meets business requirements and represents best value, risks are reviewed and renewal governance/ documentation completed.
Undertake contract assurance, ensuring contract compliance, including working with the Licence Management Partner to monitor software licence compliance.
Lead low risk procurement projects and assist in high risk/complexity projects.
Ad hoc licence purchases under existing contracts, ensuring the most appropriate and economical licence model.
Supplier relationship management in accordance with the Digital SRM Framework.
Essential Capabilities, Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of dealing and managing contracts and suppliers, ideally within the Digital/IT field; Experience
-Negotiating low value/complexity renewal contracts;
- Experience undertaking low risk sourcing/procurement projects, ideally within the Digital/IT field;
- Risk management capability - ability to identify risks stemming from Digital contracts and take appropriate mitigation measures;
- Highly skilled in analysing data to identify trends and opportunities for improvements;
- Strong administration skills;
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
Desirable Capabilities, Skills & Experience:
- Licence management experience; Understanding of the Public Procurement Regulations and/or Utilities Contracts Regulations.
Salary Scale: Circa. 35-40K
If you are interested, or wish to discuss the role further, then please get in touch via email on