Job title: Production Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Contract type: Temp to Perm
Salary: £11.75 Per hour
We are recruiting for multiple enthusiastic production operatives to join a leading manufacturer and supplier to the building industry. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in various roles on the production line, great training will be provided. You must be a team player and motivated individual to join their workforce.
- Training and Development
- Regular Shift patterns
- Promotional opportunities for the right individuals
- Free Parking available
- Close to main transport route
- Immediate Start available
- You will be working on a rota where you will do one weeks of early shifts starting at 6am and finishing at 2pm - followed by one week of evening shifts working from 2pm until 11pm. (Shift times may vary)
- Work is 5 days a week - Monday to Friday
- Variety of shift patterns available for additional shifts
Key responsibilities include:
- Assemble raw materials required for building, measuring, and packing of finished product
- Able to use hand tools and power tools.
- Communicate with other members of the production team by co-ordinating activities depending on production schedules as set out by department leads
- Participate in meetings (providing critical shift related information to lead op and supervisor)
- Be able to work using on initiate and in small teams
- Applicants must be able to understand read and write English to a good standard.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Due to the operation the job holder will be required to lift and move weights up to and including 25kgs. Operators must be able to stand for the full shift.
- Good communication skills.
- Good timekeeper and ability to organise task completion in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges.
If interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow High Wycombe 01494 474000 and speak to one of our Team.