Job title: Housekeepers / Cleaners (DBS Needed)
Contract type: Temp
Salary: £10.50 Per hour
Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
Cleaning, stocking, and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, backpack vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, guest bedrooms, restroom cleaning, wc, urinals, washbasins).
No experience needed. Only an eye for details and a passion for cleanliness.
- Training and Development
- Regular Shift patterns
- Promotional opportunities for the right individuals
- Free Parking available on site
- Means Provided
- Immediate Start available.
- Flexible shifts available.
- Working hours - 07:00 to 15:00 weekdays
- Enhance DBS needed for vulnerable adults (Blue Arrow can assist with obtaining a DBS)
Key responsibilities include:
- Clean toilet areas.
- Mop sweeping.
- General dusting to include desks, furniture, chairs and ledges.
- Ensure that equipment is used and stored in the appropriate manner.
- Ensure that cleaning materials are used correctly to the manufactures recommendations and stored appropriately.
- Any other task that is appropriate in the cleaning of the establishment
- Changing bed linen / assisting with laundry.
- Proficient use of basic types of cleaning equipment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Eye for details and a passion for cleanliness.
- General cleaning methods and techniques Knowledge.
- Ability to be able to work quickly in an organised manner
If interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow Reading at 01189 589 962 and speak to one of our Team.