Agency chefs - Manchester
£15p/h to £25p/h - dependant of chef level, job roles, shifts and experience, each job assignment, pay rates will be discussed prior to booking.
Shifts: mixture of shifts - day shifts, evenings, weekends, and night shifts on offer.
Contract - both full time and part time shifts.
Blue Arrow Manchester are looking for temporary agency chefs of all levels to help support our clients with temporary cover ranging from holidays, sickness or general recruitment support. The majority of our roles could easily lead to permeant work for you, or be as flexible as you want it be.
We are seeing an increase in chef and cook bookings coming through. These are ranging from restaurants, golf clubs, hotels, contract catering sites, Care homes, schools, and many more. This is a great opportunity to build extra hours and pay, build your current network and profile, and have exposure to different environments along with working on a flexible basis.
We currently are or have supplied to the below environments. - I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs:
* Contract catering sites including industrial catering.
* Schools, Nurseries, Universities, hospitals, Care homes and prisons - to work in these environments it would require an Enhanced DBS check - which we do have the facilities to put you through.
* Garden Centres and farm shops.
* Hotels, pubs, restaurants, golf clubs and events plus many more.
The type of chefs we are looking for:
We are looking for all levels of chef's which include the following:
* Breakfast chefs
* DBS Chefs / Cooks for schools care homes and prisons
* Chef De Parties
* Sous Chefs
* Head Chefs, Chef Managers, Catering Managers
* Event, conference and banqueting Chefs
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow:
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts. Most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
Working times and shifts:
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to work days, evenings, weekends and nights. However the benefit for joining us at blue arrow means you can choose which days you want to work, and we can offer a mixture of shifts to suit all needs.
The working environment:
Due to the various different types of environments we cover your working environment will change from site to site, and even day to day, but we will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you.
As we cover many locations across Greater Manchester, your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, if you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
* Flexibility in shift patterns - i.e must be able to work day and night shifts dependant on when the clients need cover
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Own chef whites
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, this will allow you to work within Schools and Care homes. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed, this would benefit you in offering more work.)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, feedback shows from previous chefs it can take less than 7 minutes to book your very own interview slot.
Agency chefs - Manchester