Blue Arrow is looking candidates for Emergency call handler role in Bedford hospital.Successful candidate must have GCSE certificates and have to be flexible for night...
Inbound Call Handler - Belper
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week)
08.30am - 5.00pm - Finish at 3.30pm on a Friday
Hourly rate: £10.69
Are you an outgoing candidate with excellent customer service skills? Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for multiple inbound call operators for the digital sales department of our reputable client based in Belper.
Our client is a well known company that values all of its employees, with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work. This is a temporary ongoing position which could lead permanent proving that you are the right candidate for the role.
* Inbound telephone and email support regarding the installer loyalty scheme to include:
* Resolution of account issues
* Gas Safe checks
* Communication with third party companies to progress issues
* Recording of all activity via internal systems
The Ideal Candidate must have:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* High standard of literacy, spelling and punctuation
* Strong team player
* Proficient in the relevant IT skills - training provided for internal systems
* Understanding of product not essential, as training will be ongoing
* Located in Belper, Derbyshire (Only 12 miles from nearest city)
* Transport routes - Bus stop right outside - Train station in local town
* Free onsite parking for Drivers
Why should you apply?
* A company known within the local area and on a national level,
* Ongoing work available
* Genuine chances for permanent contracts
* Progression opportunities.
If you feel this position is for you just click APPLY today.
We look forward to hearing from you.