Do you have sales experience in a hospitality environment? Have you run your own restaurant? Or have you run your own public house/bistro? Or have you run and organised big hospitality events?
We are recruiting for a sales manager to join a fun, vibrant and growing contract catering company in Oxfordshire.
To win new catering contracts by:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Creating innovative bids to reflect prospective client needs
- Selling within both the education and business and industry sectors
- Measuring and improving the success rate of proposals
- Building strong business relationships with prospective clients via phone calls and visits
- Managing sales mailouts
- Liaising with all departments at Head Office
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a hospitality/ catering sales environment - Catering, events, hotels etc
- Have to be in a commutable distance to the Wallingford office (role is office based)
- Ability to be independent and manage own diary
- You must be self-motivated with good communication skills and have good Word and Excel skills.
Working hours, Location and Salary
Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:30
On site in Wallingford (not a hybrid role although some day and possibly overnight travel to meetings is required)
Starting salary of £40,000 (DOE) with increased earnings on completion of set targets
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Laura at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949, email or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow currently has an extensive range of temporary and permanent roles. See our website or get in touch for more details.