Responsible for the overall swift, efficient delivery and installation of office systems furniture to agreed specifications and customer satisfaction. To include the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
This role will encompass professional execution of installations onsite. Tools, training and uniforms will be provided if required. Frequent Travelling required with weekend work and occasional night shifts depending on individual project requirements.
* Accountable for daily work orders, deliveries and installations on site and working either as a team or directly under an Installation Supervisor throughout the day.
* Maintaining tools, vans and other equipment on a weekly basis.
* Always Delivering a superior customer service level.
* Support at the warehouse, loading and unloading deliveries, and support with office moves.
* Manage time onsite effectively
* Attend and keep current training and in-house workshops as directed by management
Nature and Scope:
Working under the Installation Supervisors and operation teams' guidance to successfully undertake all assigned daily tasks and duties while maintaining all necessary Health & Safety requirements. This will include problem solving on site. Adequate preplanning is necessary to achieve goals set forth by management. Ability to handle an installation without escalating is a key aspect of the job.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Job involves heavy manual labour
* Mechanically Minded
* Driven self-starting attitude
* Carpentry experience desired
* Full clean driving licence (25+ for insurance purposes)
* Undergo clients vetting process
* The right to work in UK
* Operational and Situational Awareness
* Reliable, well-mannered and hard-working
* Prepared to work flexible, long hours
* Team working and co-operation
* Customer service oriented
* Following safety guidelines
* Initiative and ownership
* Analytical Thinking
Note: this job description is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities and activities that the job holder may be required to undertake.