Position: Relief Chef Manager
Location: M4 - predominately around Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead and Basingstoke
Establishment: Contract Catering
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 - plus mileage
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week - Predominantly Mon-Fri (some evening/weekend work required from time to time to cover where required)
Experienced Chef Manager required to work for an award-winning contract catering company. My client's ideal candidate will have a passion for fresh food, strong craft skills and good communication and management skills.
You will be working in schools and business and industry sites in the M4 area, predominately around Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead and Basingstoke areas.
The salary is up to £35,000 per annum, working 5 out of 7 days, plus mileage is paid for in line with the company's expenses policy for using your own car to travel to the various catering contracts.
- Traveling and working in schools, business and industry sites in the M4 area
- Coking quality fresh meals from fresh ingredients
- Ability to manage a small team
- Compliance with the company food and health and safety policies and the completion of the company due diligence records
- Completion of the company bookwork
- Weekly stocktaking
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent craft skills and a passion for great fresh food
- Basic food hygiene and health and safety qualifications
- A "can do" attitude
- The ability to maintain the company standards in any site you work in
- Basic IT skills
What's in it for you...?
- Competitive salary
- 28 day holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Only occasional evening/weekend work but predominantly Mon-Fri
- Opportunity to work within a large contract catering company with great career path opportunities.
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Sam Hodson at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 349 49 or contact via email by