Role: Finance Transformation Business AnalystRemote based£375 per day PAYERole DescriptionSSE are looking for a candidate with deep knowledge of the Finance domain. You will have...
I am looking for a Tax Analyst to join a large services company in Glasgow to work in their Treasury, Tax and Insurance team.
The main purpose of the role is to support, maintain and manage strong collaborative relationships with all teams involved in the capital projects in completion of the corporate tax return.
Reporting into the Tax & Treasury Accountant you will be responsible for the following:-
* Review of completed Capital Analysis Forms to ensure accurate completion.
* Support Project Managers with queries on Capital Analysis Forms
* Provide support to the Management Accountant in embedding processes and procedures
* Support new system development and other initiatives/transactions with a corporation tax impact
* Assist with the completion of research and development claims
The successful person will have:-
* Strong numerical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong IT skills including excel and accounting software
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
If you are interested and would like more information, then please apply today!