We are Recruiting for a global logistics company for warehouse operatives to work for a well-known client in Aylesford ME20.The site is easily accessible via...
Job title: Warehouse Operative
Location: High Wycombe
Contract type: Temp to Perm / Perm
Salary: £10.50 Per hour
You will be working in a warehouse environment where you will be preparing and receiving orders as well as moves, stocks, scans and records product inventory.
- Training and Development
- Regular Shift patterns
- Promotional opportunities for the right individuals
- Close to main transport route
- Immediate Start available
- Working hours 08:00 to 17:00
- Work is 5 days a week - Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading material and equipment.
- Processing incoming and outgoing orders.
- Communicate with other members of the warehouse team by co-ordinating activities depending on warehouse schedules as set out by department leads
- Be able to work using on initiate and in small teams
- The role requires lifting of goods and you will be standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a busy environment
- A good team player
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Good timekeeper and ability to organise task completion in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Possess a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges.
If interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow High Wycombe 01494 474000 and speak to one of our Team.