Blue Arrow team is currently looking for an experienced Student Recruitment Team Leader to join our client in Huddersfield.
A suitable candidate will be responsible for efficient communication with potential students, solving new applicant enquiries promptly and proactively.
If you are someone with excellent customer service skills, showing great 'can-do' attitude and thriving working independently as well as part of a team, we would like to hear from you!
Working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Temporary role, starting in July until end of September
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To assist enquirers and applicants by providing information regarding courses and applications procedures and following this up with appropriate communications
* To ensure enquiries from enquirers and applicants receive timely and appropriate responses, providing excellent customer service at all times
* To maintain accurate records of enquirers and applicants
* To support key applicant and student administration activities such as confirmation and clearing, open days and enrolment
* To assist in dealing with general enquiries that are received by the student recruitment service
* Recent experience of providing a front-line customer service in an office environment
* Experience of administrative office environment including working with databases
* Experience of working with web-based information services
Qualifications and Training
* GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
* Expertise in Microsoft Office products (ECDL or equivalent)
* Evidence of a commitment to continuing professional development
Skills and attributes
* Good organisational and inter-personal skills
* Patience and the ability to deal with people and situations when under pressure
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to handle enquiries with a positive and helpful manner, and to prioritise this work, while balancing other commitments
* A flexible approach to working hours
If you are interested and feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply online today.