Job title: Relief Chef De Partie
Contract type: Temporary
Starting on: June 2022
Rate of pay: Mon- Fri £15.00 to £17.00 + Holiday pay per hour
Weekends £21.00 to £24.00 per hour + Holiday pay per hour
Are you looking for flexible work?
Do you want to choose your own days and hours of work?
Do you enjoy working in a variety of different kitchens gaining experience in all sectors of catering industry?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!
You will be working for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies providing chefs cover to a variety of catering and hospitality business. Our clients are Hotels, Golf clubs, Sporting Venues, Private clubs, Garden centres Schools, Colleges, Universities, Pubs, and Restaurants along with many other catering and hospitality venues. As a relief agency chef, you will work in different venues providing vital cover to ensure that our clients can provide a great food offer to their customers.
- Paid weekly
- Hourly Pay
- Ability to choose the hours you would like to work
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free Parking available
- Opportunity to grow and progress with the brand
- Chance to gain experience in a variety of different venues
- Training and development available
- Immediate Start
- Choose the days you would like to work, and we will match you up with the most suitable shifts
- Work Monday to Friday or just weekends
- Variety of shift patterns available for full time and part time hours
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing & serving fresh meals
- Ensuring high standards of food hygiene are always met
- Working as part of a team to ensure a great food offer and service
- Experience working as a chef preparing 100+ meals daily
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and approachable manner
- Ideally you will have experience working as a Chef for a variety of different hospitality venues
- Flexible and have a willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Good understanding of dietary requirements and allergens
- Level 2 food Hygiene qualification
- An enhanced DBS check will be required for work in Schools and Care homes and other environments with children and vulnerable adults
If you've got what it takes to be our next Relief Chef De Partie, then don't hesitate to apply today.