Breakfast Chef - up to £27,000 - Live in available
A breakfast chef is required for this fabulous 4* hotel on the outskirts of Brockenhurst which boasts numerous awards for its cuisine.
The ideal Breakfast Chef will have experienced with proven craft skills and who enjoys using fresh produce, this is a large group of hotels with fantastic facilities and excellent career opportunities.
- Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
- Location: Lymington
- Hours:5/7 days, 40 hours
Accommodation is provided.
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required high standards
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To comply with hotel's health and safety and food safety legislations
Required skills include:
- A good understanding of produce and ingredients
- Experience in the kitchen and passion for hospitality
- Basic knowledge of food production methods
- Embrace new ideas and processes
- Positive and approachable manner
In order to be successful:
- Experience as a Breakfast Chef
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- A strong leader who can motivate the team
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.