Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor- Spares to join their expanding team on a full-time permanent basis.
About The Role
Hours: Mon - Sun (working 42.75 standard per week)
Hours of work will between 7.30am - 7pm (Monday to Friday), 8am - 3pm (Saturdays) and 8am -12pm (Sundays).
You will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays and 1 in 5 Sundays.
Rotas are advised 5 weeks advance.
* Provide interface support for Field Engineers, Sub Contractors and Contact Centre Agents where replacement parts are required to complete a repair which is on a boiler or central heating system.
* Order replacement parts accurately and efficiently in line with company processes.
* Handle email requests delivered by email to case efficiently and effectively.
* Liaise with Field Engineers, Sub Contractors and Contact Centre Agents to ensure accuracy of boiler and central heating system part replacement ordering.
* Place orders via Salesforce booking platform and/or SAP.
* Place orders with Plumb Centre, keeping records updated of requirements.
* Create orders using the Salesforce booking platform.
* Prioritise workload in a timely and effective manner.
* Ensure administration tasks are completed within schedule.
* Challenge non-compliance against company standards.
* Promote a positive image to all customers and colleagues.
* General overview of diary management.
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Experience of ordering replacement parts for boiler or central heating repairs is desirable.
* Geographical knowledge.
* Experience of using SAP and Salesforce is preferred.
* Highly approachable with good interpersonal/soft skills.
* Display good communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Organisational skills.
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Confidence to challenge the status quo.
Why should you apply?
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area awarded with Gold Investors in People! It is a global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics. You can enjoy not only family friendly atmosphere and stability but also feel safe with all measures put in place due to Covid19.
* Competitive bonus structure
* Subsidised private healthcare
* Flu vaccinations
* Eye tests
* Bike to work scheme
* Free on-site parking
* Electric charging stations for cars
* Subsidised restaurant
* Extensive training for all employees
* Company discounts
* Discounts on several online portal (technology, travel, local attractions)
* Summer festivals and Christmas parties
* International development programmes
* Generous pension scheme
* Wellbeing programme
* 33 days of holidays
* Uniform (role dependant)
* Monthly paid performance bonus
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.