Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a Queen's award winning and rapidly expanding washroom services company and they are looking...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a market-leading motorcycle clothing brand in the UK and they are looking to recruit for a Marketing Executive to join their team on full time basis, permanent basis.
About The Role
As the owner of the Global Brand team's social & digital workstream - you will have full responsibility for the brand's execution across all social and digital channels. You will ensure the brand is reaching, engaging and activating global B2C audiences. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for managing our audience analysis, as well as distributing content across all paid, earned, owned and shared channels. You will also manage our passionate community of motorcycle enthusiasts - increasing engagement at every opportunity.
Hours: Full time Monday - Friday. Hybrid. 3 days remote working and 2 days in the Derby based office.
Salary: DOE £25k - £30k
Duties will include:
- Manage all social media channels including our RST community
- Confidently write copy in the brand's tone of voice
- Launch & manage our new website, ensuring it's a market-leading touchpoint
- Drive engagement via targeted delivery of paid social and digital ads
- Analyse and report on digital & social marketing performance
- Build an influencer programme that can strengthen earned media distribution
- Analyse audiences to identify content opportunities
- Provide offline and online marketing support to the wider team
- Report and present progress against social and digital KPIs
- Possess a Marketing degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- Have experience managing B2C Social Channels including social & email
- Be imaginative and creative - using data to form new content ideas
- Have experience managing social and email marketing channels (ideally B2C)
- Be proficient analysing web and social data, feeding actionable insights
- Have confidence writing striking and effective copy that has an impact
- Be a self-starter with a strong passion for marketing
- Be willing to commute to our Derbyshire office at least 2-3 days per week
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.