Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for a contact Centre role 15 open positions to start immediately with Willis Tower Watson Ipswich. Monday to Friday £7hoyrs...
Contact Centre Manager
My client is looking for an experienced Contact Centre Manager to join their fast paced but fun team on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover adoption leave.
This fulfilling hybrid working opportunity is both exciting and rewarding, with your 2 office based days based at their beautifully rural offices in East Sutton, Kent balanced with the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week, although there will be certain times when you may need to work from the office more such as product launches and at peak times.
Working in partnership with some of the UK's leading triple play telecoms providers, you will have overall operational management of our inbound Mobile and Comparison Contact Centre teams. Putting our people first is in their DNA and you will be working with some amazing, driven, dedicated and passionate people, who are trained to be subject matter experts and whose main mission is to put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
Using your extensive operational management experience and people skills you will lead, coach, develop and support the Operations Manager and Team Leads in the day-to-day management of their Call Centre Advisors. Our Call Centre teams core role is to help their customers save money on their home service products such as Broadband, Pay TV services and Mobile by giving them access to some amazing comparison deals.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus brilliant bonus opportunity, outstanding benefits and development to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to help you grow in your role.
Chartway Street, Maidstone, ME17 3JB. Due to the location of the role you must be able to drive.
Currently have a hybrid model in place, you will be given the opportunity to work from home 3 days per week. Core hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm with very occasional weekend work over busy periods/staff shortages.
* Accountable for the performance, productivity, and quality of the teams
* Create and promote an environment that demonstrates the company culture
* Actively promote and encourage development of others within the team
* Build effective relationships with key stakeholders in the business and external partners
* Exhibit a proactive approach in recommending change to benefit productivity
* Contribute pro-actively to the overall development of the campaign
* Oversee resource management to ensure all calls are answered within SLA's
* Provide clear and concise direction, support, and guidance to the team
* Manage performance through regular and effective one-to-ones
* Hold/ conduct meetings in line with company disciplinary procedures
What skills are needed for this role-
* Evidence of leading sales teams to deliver outstanding commercial results
* Proven experience in leading, motivating, and coaching managers in a sales environment.
* Proven track record of delivering growth and profitability
* Experience using Call Centre software applications and dashboards
* Demonstrable experience of leading a successful call centre team
* Experience in home digital services such as broadband, TV or mobile an advantage
* Knowledge of FCA selling environments an advantage
* Good experience of Microsoft office applications
What is offered-
My client is passionate about building diverse teams and celebrate individuality. They love seeing their people grow and develop their careers with them and in return reward talent with competitive salaries and great benefits including:
* Hybrid working model, with 2 days in the office and the rest working from home each week.
* Rewarding and achievable performance based bonus
* 25 days annual leave
* Additional life event leave i.e. wedding day, house moves.
* Two days dependants leave to give you paid time to support loved ones.
* Retail discount scheme.
* Discount on Sky products.
* Extra holidays for length of service.
* Company pension.
* Health Cash Plan.
* Private medical cover.
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
* Two days dependants leave to give you paid time to support loved one