Blue Arrow is currently recruiting for a contact Centre role 15 open positions to start immediately with Willis Tower Watson Ipswich. Monday to Friday £7hoyrs...
Contact Centre Team Leader
My client is looking for a driven and professional Contact Centre Team Leader to join their diverse fast-paced, fun team.
This exciting hybrid role certainly supports work life balance, with your 2 office-based days located at their beautiful rural offices in East Sutton, Kent coupled with the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week, although there will be certain times when you may need to work from the office more such as product launches and at peak times.
Representing one of the UK's leading telecoms providers Sky, this rewarding role will give you the opportunity to lead, coach and develop a team of amazing advisers to consistently deliver quality sales using their outstanding customer service skills and excellent product knowledge.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus brilliant bonus opportunities along with outstanding benefits and development to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to help you grow in your role.
£26,800 starting salary - increase after 2 months of employment if targets are met, this is then reviewed every 3 months plus uncapped commission
Chartway Street, Maidstone, ME17 3JB. Due to the location of the role you must be able to drive.
Currently have a hybrid model in place. Following 4 weeks of training and onboarding you will be given the opportunity to work from home 3 days per week. 37.5 hours weekly shifts. All shifts are on a rotation between the hours of 8am-10pm, Monday to Sunday. You will be required to work 2 in 5 weekends, any weekend work would be from at home.
* Develop and coach team members to improve performance and delivery of service
* Identify and manage training and development needs in line with company procedures
* Manage organisational change within team and department, including changes to procedures with regular comms in a timely manner
* Present regular appropriate business communications to the team
* Manager regular Team Meetings
* Ensure performance and development reviews, monthly one-to-ones, training, and development plans are carried out for all team members
* Regular assessment of individual team member's performance and act to address conduct/capability issues in line with procedures
* Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on team performance
* Ensure new starters are allocated a Senior Sales Advisor to support their onboarding, induction, and development
* Organise additional development support for Advisors when required
* Attend meetings with Operational Managers and Call Centre Managers as required
* Adhere to all compliance requirements
What skills are needed for this role-
* Team focused - a genuine passion for managing and developing individuals to deliver excellence through continuous development and improvement
* Team Player - ability to work as part of a team to deliver operational excellence
* Able to always remain positive and influence those around you
* Good relationship management skills
* Driven, motivational, professional, with a 'can-do' attitude always
* Outstanding communicator (verbal and written) that can remain objective whilst being able to deliver the message required
* Analytical, with exceptional attention to detail
* Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise to always ensure delivery of service
What is offered-
My client is passionate about building diverse teams and celebrate individuality. They love seeing their people grow and develop their careers with them and in return reward talent with competitive salaries and great benefits including:
* Salary increase after 2 months of employment if targets are met, this is then reviewed every 3 months.
* Uncapped commission.
* Hybrid working model, with 2 days in the office and the rest working from home each week.
* 25 days annual leave
* Additional life event leave i.e. wedding day, house moves.
* Two days dependants leave to give you paid time to support loved ones.
* Retail discount scheme.
* Discount on Sky products.
* Extra holidays for length of service.
* Company pension.
* Health Cash Plan.
* Private medical cover.
* Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay.
* Two days dependants leave to give you paid time to support loved ones