Cook, 32 hours per week, Molesey
We are looking for an experienced chef for this leisure site, the food is a mix of fresh ingredients and brought in produce, you will cater for roughly 100 covers in this sports venue.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a work/life balance!
- Hours: 32 hours, You will work 5/7 days - it will be a mix of the 3 shifts
- Location: Molesey, Surrey
- Salary: £13 per hour
Monday to Friday - 9am to 2pm
Saturday - 9am to 4.30pm
Sunday - 9am to 2pm
The Requirements of the Cook:
* Experience within a kitchen
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
* Must have good presentation skills
* Must be able to work on own initiative
* Must be able to adhere to all food safety practices
* Weekend Working / Rota basis
* Preferably be able to bake simple cakes / biscuits etc
The Rewards :
* Alternate weekends off
* Mainly day times
* Fantastic salary
* Work Life Balance
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.