Food and Beverage assistant - Dorchester, Part time / Term time
A prestigious, private educational institute based in Dorchester are looking to recruit an experienced food and beverage customer assistant to join the team in delivering exceptional service and exceeding guest dining expectations.
You will be responsible for the assisting customers in the Food & Beverage areas ensuring there is an effective and efficient operation.
* Salary: £9.50 per hour
* Hours: 5/7 days, Flexible (Part time / Term time)
* Location: Dorchester
* Contract: Permanent
- To assist customers within the F&B Department, ensuring standards of operation are always adhered to
- Make sure service expectations are exceeded
- Ensure that through expertise and personality the food and beverage experience is delivered for everyone
- Ensure all guest complaints or feedback relating to the F&B department is reviewed and resolved.
- Any other duties, as request by management
To be successful, you'll need to have:
- Previous experience as a customer service assistant essential- F & B experience would be beneficial
- A real passion for hospitality and delivering great service
- Able to remain calm and composed in challenging situations
- Team player and able to work in busy environments
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.