Head Chef - Pub, Southampton - £41,000
A experienced Head Chef is required for this well-established food-led pub with rooms in Stockbridge, working for a popular pub group
They serve fresh food and they are looking for an experienced Head Chef to prepare, cook, and present food to a high standard
- Salary: Up to £41,000
- You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Head Chef Responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for all elements of the kitchen including preparation, cooking and presentation of food to agreed standards.
- To set and maintain standards.
- To ensure the kitchen is kept in a clean tidy and hygienic state.
- To liaise with customers, to ensure their needs are being met from sales through to delivery.
- To liaise with customers, to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for.
- To respond to feedback from customers and amend menus as appropriate.
- To receive training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment.
- Anything else reasonably requested by the management of the organisation
Head Chef Requirements:
* Experience as Sous Chef, in a hotel or pub
* Experience with high volume fresh food
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* A strong leader who can motivate the team
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.