Sous Chef - Pub with rooms - Stockbridge, Southampton - £32,000
A Sous Chef is required for this well-established food-led pub with rooms in Stockbridge, working for a popular pub group
They serve fresh food and they are looking for an experienced Sous Chef to prepare, cook, and present food to a high standard
Salary: Up to £32,000
You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- To take some responsibility for all elements of the kitchen including preparation, cooking and presentation of food to agreed standards.
- To set and maintain standards.
- To ensure the kitchen is kept in a clean tidy and hygienic state.
- To liaise with customers, to ensure their needs are being met from sales through to delivery.
- To liaise with customers, to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for.
- To respond to feedback from customers and amend menus as appropriate.
- To receive training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment.
- Anything else reasonably requested by the management of the organisation
Sous Chef Requirements:
* Experience as Sous Chef, in a hotel or pub
* Experience with high volume fresh food
* Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
* A strong leader who can motivate the team
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.