Blue Arrow are looking for a passionate, charming and engaging Food and Beverage Supervisor to work in a team delivering excellent customer service to guests at this lovely Highlands Hotel.
The hotel is a small, 16 bedroom, 4 star country house hotel, well known for its Highland hospitality.
Open all year, the hotel hosts weddings and celebrations and has a loyal and long-serving staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and well established team, who take pride in both their work and companionship.
The level of food and service is second to none, and with their recent push, now is a very exciting time to be joining this fantastic company.
This role is for a professional who considers themselves well presented, a clear communicator and an active listener.
You will have excellent written and numerical skills, and above all great personality.
You will be required to ensure that all guest expectations are met or exceeded and to provide outstanding hospitality at all times.
In this role the successful Food and Beverage Supervisor will assist the Restaurant Manager and be responsible for the overall Food & Beverage provision in their absence.
Responsibilities and duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Support the manager in ensuring each shift is fully resourced and operationally ready.
- Interaction with guests for Quality Assurance purposes in addition to creating an exceptional experience.
- Forecasting daily, based on trends, staffing and kitchen needs.
- Liaising regularly with other departments on guest requirements.
- Ensure that all food service meets the restaurants exceptionally high standards.
- Assist in future recruitment and provide training within the restaurant.
- Inspect and review all areas for cleaning and maintenance.
- Assist in stock control, ordering and replenishment.
The Food and Beverage Supervisor will ideally be passionate about food and drink and will enjoy delivering amazing hospitality to the restaurant and hotel customers.
Experience of working in a similar quality restaurant is essential, and knowledge of food, wines and beverages is a pre-requisite.