Reception Manager - Luxury Hotel - Near Lyndhurst - £28k-£30k
Our client is a high-end hotel in the Lyndhurst area with a fine dining restaurant and function rooms. They are a progressive hotel and are always looking for ways to invest and improve their service offering. The hotel is popular for weddings, conferences and other events. They are looking for an experienced Reception Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Front Office operation. The successful candidate will have similar experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
Reception Manager Responsibilities:
* Oversee the smooth running of the entire Reception operation
* Maximise sales and promote hotel services
* Train the team to deliver outstanding service
* Administration duties
* Handle customer queries and complaints
Reception Manager Requirements:
* Experience as Reception Manager in a 4 or 5 star hotel
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
* Excellent people management skills
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* A salary of £28,000.0-£30,000.00 per annum depending on experience.
* Meals on duty
* Continual personal development & training internally and externally
* Use of Leisure facilities
* Staff 25% discount
* Statutory 28 days holiday
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.