Cook / Chef - Education site in Epsom - 30 hours, No weekends
We are looking for a chef / cook for an education site, based in Epsom. You will be responsible for using fresh, locally sourced produce to make nutritional varied food for students.
- Salary: £11.50 - £14 per hour
- Location: Epsom
- Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 2pm
- Great Salary and development opportunities
- Career Opportunities
- No late nights, No weekends
- To take some responsibility for all elements of the kitchen including preparation, cooking and presentation of food to agreed standards.
- To set and maintain standards.
- To ensure the kitchen is kept in a clean tidy and hygienic state.
- To liaise with customers, to ensure all dietary requirements are catered for.
- To respond to feedback from customers and amend menus as appropriate.
- To receive training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment.
- Anything else reasonably requested by the management of the organisation
- What You Need to Be a Successful Chef
Experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef or experience
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.