An exciting opportunity has arisen for a receptionist to join a beautiful country house hotel in Newbury, creating memorable experiences, and maintaining high levels of service at all times.
You will be a positive and engaging professional with a passion for making guests smile and will receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, handling all customer check-ins' or inquiries.
- answering of the telephone and directing calls
- greeting guests and checking them in/out
- dealing with general enquiries from guests and assisting with their needs
- communicating with and assisting other areas of the business in relation to guests /customer service
Who are we looking for?
As a Front of house team member, you must be well presented, be able to demonstrate good initiative and organisation. As the point of contact for our members and guests, you will have a friendly and helpful approach, have excellent telephone and communication skills, and be committed to exceeding our guests' expectations
- Previous experience in a hotel setting
- Knowledge or previous experience using the Reslynx / Guestline booking system would also be an advantage
- 40 hours per week
- 5/7 days per week (to include weekends)
- 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm shifts on a rota (variable patterns)
- 8 hour shifts with 30 minute lunch break
Please note: we are open to part time hours for this role
£10.00 - 11.50 per hour
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow currently has an extensive range of temporary and permanent roles. See our website or get in touch for more details.