Do you have experience working in a hotel reception?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a receptionist to join a beautiful country house hotel in Newbury, creating memorable experiences, and maintaining high levels of service at all times.
You will be a positive and engaging professional with a passion for making guests smile and will receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, handling all customer check-ins' or inquiries.
- Answering of the telephone and directing calls
- Greeting guests and checking them in/out
- Dealing with general enquiries from guests and assisting with their needs
- Communicating with and assisting other areas of the business in relation to guests /customer service
Who are we looking for?
As a Front of house team member, you must be well presented, be able to demonstrate good initiative and organisation. As the point of contact for our members and guests, you will have a friendly and helpful approach, have excellent telephone and communication skills, and be committed to exceeding our guests' expectations
- Previous experience in a hotel setting
- Knowledge or previous experience using the Reslynx / Guestline booking system would also be an advantage
- 40 hours per week
- 5/7 days per week (to include weekends)
- 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm shifts on a rota (variable patterns)
- 8 hour shifts with 30 minute lunch break
Please note: we are open to part time hours for this role
£21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Laura at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949, email or apply online.
Please note: we only accept applications from those who have the right to work in the UK