Job title: Hospital Porter/ Handyman (Driving Licence / DBS Needed)
Contract type: Temp to Perm
Salary: £11 to £16.50 Per hour
Working as part of the Support Services Team to undertake a range of general and ad hoc tasks on a day-to-day basis to meet the requirements of the hospital. You will provide a courteous service to patients, and staff within the hospital. Undertake as required any miscellaneous ad-hoc portering requests to ensure the smooth running of the Hospital.
This can be a physically demanding role as you may be moving equipment, moving, and handling training will be given. You will receive, sort, and deliver mail to various departments so attention to detail is key. Provide a daily courier service to designated sites. Ensure all waste is collected and disposed of within the agreed standards.
Carry out handyman duties as required, minor repairs, painting. Ensuring hygiene standards and Health and Safety regulations are always complied with. You will be required to comply with agreed security procedures across the hospital.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
- Close to main transport route.
- Holiday Pay & Pension.
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant.
- Free uniform.
- 06:30 to 14:30 - 09:30 to 17:30 - 08:00 to 16:00
- Variety of shift patterns available for additional shifts
- DBS & Driver's License essential (We can assist with obtaining a DBS)
What you'll bring with you:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Commercial and financial awareness.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Appropriate computer skills.
- Previous experience in a supplies or porter role.
- Driving licence - Essential.
If interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow Reading and speak to one of our Team.