Our client, based in Lewes, is looking to employ a part time Trusts and Fundraising Manager on a permanent basis. Working closely with the Chief Executive and colleagues, you will manage, deliver, and develop a successful grant funding pipeline and applications and be an ambassador for the charity.
Duties will include:
- Engage with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders to identify projects and priorities for funding
- Lead the management, development, and maintenance of the grant-making pipeline to identify opportunities for funding from charitable trusts
- Complete monitoring and report requirements, thanking donors and developing strong donor relations and effective stewardship
- Work with colleagues to create a plan for establishing local community giving including the establishment and nurturing of relationships with schools and groups such as Rotaries, Lions and Women Institutes.
- To be an Ambassador for the Charity, positively always promoting the organisation and its work.
- This is a permanent, part time position working 28 hours per week
- Based in Lewes but flexibility to also work from home
- £28,876 annual salary
If you are interested in this position please apply now and we will be in touch