RECEPTIONIST ROLE We are currently looking for a receptionist to cover shifts at a main hospital location in NorwichSTART DATE 10/06 08:00-19:00AMAZING PAY RATE £14.52...
Job title: Receptionist
Contract type: Full Time temp to perm
Starting on: June 2021
Salary: £11.50 per hour (Monday to Friday), £14.00(weekends)
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic customer focused Receptionist to join our extremely busy and friendly Reception team.
This is a fast-paced position that is constantly changing so you will have excellent administration skills and the ability to organize and prioritize the workload whilst working under pressure. A keen eye for detail is essential in this role to ensure accurate collection of data.
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- 50%Free DBS checking
- Free uniform
- Great pension & benefits
- Training and development available and opportunity for career development
- The standard Reception hours are between 6.30 am and 9pm on a shift basis Monday - Friday with occasional weekend shifts. Flexibility and working evening shifts are required for this role. The successful candidate would need to be computer literate including Excel and Word and understand confidentiality issues.
Key responsibilities include/ Skills required:
- Maths/English to GCSE level or equivalent Ensure excellent customer service at all times both personally and by team
- Proven organisational and communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including databases
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and consultants on a day-to-day basis applying appropriate methods and interpersonal skills
- Positive, willing attitude
- Self-motivated and possess strong organisational, interpersonal and above all customer service skills.
- GCSE level
- DBS check
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If have the relevant skills and are interested in the above role, then don't hesitate to apply today. Or call Blue Arrow Reading 01189589962 and speak with Gabriela.