We are recruiting Complaint Handlers/Customer Service advisors to work in the Royal Mail Call Centre, based in Doxford Park in Sunderland (SR3 3XW).This is a...
We are recruiting Complaint Handlers/Customer Service advisors to work in the Royal Mail Call Centre, based in Doxford Park in Sunderland (SR3 3XW).
This is a 3 month fixed-term contract, with the potential to extend into permanent role for the right candidate.
Days: 5 days out of 6 on a rotational basis (Monday to Saturday, No Sundays)
Hours: 8hrs shifts, starting at either 11.15, 11.30 or 12.00
Start date: Intakes every 2 weeks starting WC 4th July
Hourly Rate: £11.77 per hour + holiday pay
Duties of the role:
You will need investigate the causes of customer dissatisfaction and resolve service complaints in line with Royal Mails procedures. You will Identify and escalate root cause trends and issues that arise by process, product or complaint type, providing an excellent customer service level at all times.
You must have:
* 1 Years Minimum experience in a Call Centre Environment - inbound or outbound
* Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
* Ability to manage varying workloads and priorities.
* Strong organisational and time management skills.
* Must be resilient to deal with challenging calls.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply online or call the Newcastle branch on 0191 230 3400 to speak to Kaz.