Position: Chef De Partie
Salary: £29,000 P/A + Service Charge: £3,000 to £6,000 P/A
Establishment: Fine Dining Restaurant Hotel
Location: Nr Newbury
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5/7 Days
A luxury hotel based near Newbury, Berkshire is looking for Chef de Partie to assist in delivering exceptional food.
The hotel is celebrated for its dining experience, using local and sustainable seasonal produce to deliver a blend of old-world tastes and new-world approaches and techniques. My client is looking for a Chef De Partie with a multi rosette background which, along with the Executive Head Chef, can help take the food to the next level.
As Chef de Partie you will:
- To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef / Executive Head Chef.
- To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- To assist with stock taking when required.
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate.
- Assist the head chef/sous chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
- To manage the departmental budget to support the kitchen team, by providing appropriate tools and resources.
- A good understand of all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations
- Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
What's in it for you...
- Salary: £28,000 P/A
- Service Charge: Tips £3,000 to £6,0000 P/A
- Established team
- Room to develop and bring your ideas
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Sam Hodson at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949