Are you looking for an interesting and varied administrator role?Do you have strong attention to detail and good database manipulation skills?We have an exciting opportunity...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an MOS Administrator to join our client based in Edinburgh. Working 40 hours per week, across core hours of 5am until 5.30pm this role requires a methodical, structured and self-motivated person with excellent organisational and communication skills and a commercial flair. The ability to work well within a team is essential, as is the ability to think and act independently and rapidly while in a high-pressure situation. Professional business appearance and behavior is required.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with the Senior Managed Onsite Services Administrator, onsite AV Managers and Team Leaders, the Managed Onsite Services Administrator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the staff schedule from an administration and commercial perspective, to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled.
- Daily management of the "operations mailbox", actioning and filing all emails
- Processing holiday & additional cover requests, booking cover contractors and working closely with the onsite teams to manager requirements
- Maintaining all administrative records using the current methods, applications and spreadsheets
- Processing quotations and managing the purchase order processes.
- Weekly scheduling mails to all permanent and freelance contractors, detailing shift times, locations and other relevant information required.
- Maintaining sickness forms from Managed Onsite Services staff and recording in the correct manner using current processes.
- Ensuring sufficient cover technicians are familiar with Managed Onsite Services sites, and that all freelance contractors have completed necessary contractual documentation
- Providing additional administrative support on specific projects for Managed Onsite Services contracts when requested
- Liaising between onsite managers and the rest of the business
- Ensuring all Managed Onsite Services invoices are raised on a monthly basis and recorded on billing spreadsheet and client tracking spreadsheets. Distribution of copy invoices to clients and supporting documentation.
- Coordinating training requests, booking courses, arranging hotels and travel
- Maintaining records of overtime and any payroll amendments
- Planning and booking required resources.
- Awareness of, and compliance with, the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies and procedures that comprise Impact's Integrated Management System.
- Awareness of, and compliance with, the security policies and procedures that comprise Impact's Information Security Management System.
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Word and Excel
- Previous scheduling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure is essential
- Previous customer service experience