Blue Arrow Edinburgh is currently looking for a People Consultant to join our client who is currently working to modernised their rewards mechanisms. This is the ideal role for an experienced Data Analyst to help manage the date during the exciting and critical phase.
Do you have the ability to manage large data sets, modelling and producing the right information in the right formats to share with the business? Have you great attention to detail? Do you work well when supporting change when it's iterative, and remodelling is a constant theme? Are you interested in working with new digital tools that help us create reward mechanisms for the future?
Then maybe you are the perfect person to join our team to help us deliver this key transformation activity.
We are open for both full time or part time working (minimum 3 days a week). This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
* To manage the data as job profiles are produced and map each person to a new profile
* To create PowerPoint decks from the core data to share with the business
* Work as part of the project team to draft job profiles using a central tool
* Liaise with management teams as job profiles are created
* Take part in sprint reviews, and sprint planning sessions as a member of the team
* Highlight suggestions for continuous improvement
Skills and Capabilities
* Ability to manage large amounts of data in excel, showing confidence in VLOOKUP's, pivot tables, graph creation etc.
* Highly engaged team member with great attention to detail
* Works naturally as part of an agile project team
* Able to liaise with business owners on the job profile data, and facilitate discussions to come to agreement
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong data analytics skills and an interest in reward practices. The project team have great energy and a can do attitude, and are passionate about doing a great job.
You can also expect:
* 38 days of holiday per year (including public holidays) with the option to buy 5 more - pro rata for part time.
* Eligibility to join the defined benefit, contributory pension scheme
* Annual company bonus
* Life assurance scheme
* Paid time off for community volunteering
* Excellent family friendly policies around Adoption, Maternity, Parental Leave, and Flexible Working
If you think this could be you and you'd like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Katie on 0131 220 4121 or alternatively email
The closing date for applications is the 23rd June 2022