Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a Queen's award winning and rapidly expanding washroom services company and they are looking...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership and award-winning family business, with over 30 years' experience in the footwear industry and they are looking to recruit for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
About The Role
My client is and fast-growing and award-winning family business, with over 30 years' experience in the footwear industry. Based from their Derbyshire head office and distribution centre, they distribute safety footwear to resellers, wholesalers and distributors around the world, ensuring they continue to innovate and remain market leaders in the safety footwear industry.
They are an incredibly strong performing and fast-growing business that has seen consistent year on year growth for the last 14 years, with warehouses in both the United Kingdom and USA.
There is currently an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager that has, drive, determination and able to create high impact change with a strong attitude towards 'getting things done'.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, family business that has huge drive to take business to the next level. You will have complete responsibility for our marketing function, giving you the opportunity to put your stamp on the business and put your marketing and management skills to full use.
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 until 16:30 or 9:00 until 17:30
Salary: £40,000 DOE
Duties will include:
- Taking complete control of the company's marketing function including all outward facing communications, with the support of two marketing assistants
- Creating and executing a plan for the company's social media strategy
- Create and monitor campaigns which is planned and communicated in line with our future Sales Plans and Projects
- Develop and Deliver Annual Marketing Strategy, setting achievable goals
- Managing the regular communication to resellers/distributors by way of regular email campaigns managed through Klayvio email marketing software
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional literature, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Managing all distributor/reseller marketing campaigns that we have agreed to take part in, ensuring we get maximum exposure whilst creating a feeling with our resellers to want to work more with our marketing department.
- Managing the company's website with an interest to continually developing this to be 'better than yesterday'
- The successful person will be highly enthusiastic and have initiative to produce new industry first ideas to make my client stand out from their competition and industry.
- Overseeing the development and purchasing of point of sale for use both in their resellers shops, and also at events. Creating maximum exposure for the brand and product.
- Visiting our resellers shops to be more informed about the point of sales and sales aids required to promote the brand and maximise through sales.
- Closely working with the sales team and marketing personnel to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels
- Managing the plan and implementation of all exhibitions and events held by the business with the aid of the relevant sales lead personnel
- To work incredibly closely with the sales team, providing the very highest standard in resources helping them sell the product to our customers
- Experience in copywriting and producing press releases for release to a wide audience and outlets
- Experience in managing a team and minimum of 3 years' experience as marketing manager is required
- High level of experience is required in the following software applications; WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Microsoft applications such as Excel. SQL knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- The ideal candidate is someone that wants to take complete ownership of a marketing department in a fast growing and brand focussed business
My client is based in Somercotes, Alfreton
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.