Frimley - GU16 7JD
Hourly Rate: £9.90/£12.98 per hour
Working Hours: Full and part time hours available, various shifts available
If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team and enjoy working in a busy retail environment, within an organisation who are passionate about giving the best possible customer experience.
If the answer is yes and you are looking for a new challenge this could be the perfect role for you, we are currently recruiting for temporary Stock Replenishers to work in a high-end retail store.
Your role would be ....
As a Shelf Replenisher you will enjoy working in a busy and varied role, you will be responsible to keep items in-store and on shelves, as well as delivering exceptional customer service.
General Skills & Personal Traits
* Previous experience in customer service
* or Previous experience in retail or similar environment
* Have a can-do attitude
* Be able to work independently and as a team
* Work well under-pressure in a busy environment
* Ensuring shelves are full of stock for customers
* Dealing with big quantities of stock and price changes
* Operations in the stock room
* Wrapping furniture
* Collecting online orders for customers
* always Providing exceptional customer service
* General stock duties and clearing fittings rooms
* always Maintaining shop floor high standards
Rewards & Benefits:
* Weekly Pay
* Pay rate £9.90/£12.98 per hour
* Instant access to Blue Arrow App - full view of your schedule and accept other work offers online
* Chance to win a superstar award monthly
* Excellent working environment
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Opportunity for other work in the area.
If this is something you would be interested in, please click APPLY now and submit your UP-TO-DATE CV and our consultants will contact you shortly.