If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Newtownabbey, BT36 7LQ
Salary: Salary: £9.90ph
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Shifts: 08:00 - 17:00
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to work for our client in Newtownabbey and whilst the role is advertised on a temporary basis, applicants can apply for any permanent vacancies that become available.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will provide ticket logging, technical support and ticket resolution to a range of external customers within the education sector. The role offers a four week training program to ensure you are knowledgeable and confident to support customers.
Main Responsibilities may include:
* First point of contact for Capita Customers
* Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
* Maintain a high level of 1st time fix rates
* Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
* Avoid service level breaches of tickets
* To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
* Escalation of tickets to resolver groups when required
* Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of tickets
* Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
* Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
* Maintain awareness of current appropriate technologies used by customers
* Update and share knowledge gained
Required knowledge and experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
* Support of desktop applications including MS Office suite
All successful applicants will be subject to vetting checks.
Please ensure a prompt application for consideration along with an updated CV.