If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Newtownabbey, BT36 7LQ (remote working as early as for weeks post commencement)
Salary: Salary: £9.90ph
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Shifts: 08:00 - 17:00
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to work for our client in Newtownabbey and whilst the role is advertised on a temporary basis, applicants can apply for any permanent vacancies that become available.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will provide ticket logging, technical support and ticket resolution to a range of external customers within the education sector. The role offers a four week training program to ensure you are knowledgeable and confident to support customers. You will also have the ability to work remotely once your competent will the role requirements.
Main Responsibilities may include:
* First point of contact for Capita Customers
* Provide 1st Line diagnosis and resolution
* Maintain a high level of 1st time fix rates
* Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal and process accordingly
* Avoid service level breaches of tickets
* To provide an excellent customer service and value to end users
* Escalation of tickets to resolver groups when required
* Ensure customers are kept updated on progress of tickets
* Prioritisation and management of workload and tasks, working within contractual Service Level Agreements
* Work in accordance to company policies, procedures and standards
* Maintain awareness of current appropriate technologies used by customers
* Update and share knowledge gained
Required knowledge and experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Excellent attention to detail
* Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating systems
* Support of desktop applications including MS Office suite
All successful applicants will be subject to vetting checks.
Please ensure a prompt application for consideration along with an updated CV.