Blue Arrow Derby is proud to be working in partnership with a leading legal and professional service client, who due to expansion are looking to...
Blue Arrow are seeking a Customs Team Lead for a global leader in supply chain management & third-party logistics, implementing innovative logistics solutions across a wide range of industries.
For an experience candidate the salary will be circa 26k per annum. This role is temporary ongoing with potential to be made permanent.
This role is based onsite in Mallusk and the hours are 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm rotating
Key responsibilities :
* To lead a team providing high quality customs brokerage solutions to numerous customers
* To assist in the design and implementation of best practice processes to ensure excellent customer service and efficiency
* To support and work cross-functionally of the Team on Customs and Planning
* Control of rota to ensure full team cover at all times
* Constantly seek ways to identify actions and opportunities to increase efficiencies and improve overall levels of service to the customer.
* Management of a team of customs co-ordinators, including rosters, annual leave, delegation of task and responsibilities
*Coaching and mentoring of team members to develop skillset and talent
Key Requirements :
* Freight Forwarding or Customs Brokerage Experience highly desirable
* Minimum of 2 years in UK-IRL Transport Planning operation
* Minimum of 2 years working in a transport operation
* Knowledge of Transport Planning tools (CTMS) and knowledge of CFX system
* Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team preferred
* Knowledge of Brexit of and implications for the company
This role will require a Basic Access NI check
If you are interested in this position, please click apply via the relevant link - or contact Paul Gourley in Blue Arrow on 02890 315005 or
We look forward to hearing from you