Job title: Cleaners
Salary: £9.50 p/h
Hours: 7:30am to 9:30am, Mon to Fri
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including office, cells and courtrooms.
During these uncertain times please be assured that all our site has full cleaning procedures in place and that full health and safety and site inductions are provided upon starting. We pride ourselves in maintaining a COVID safe environment
Main duties and responsibilities:
* To ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout on a daily basis.
* To ensure standards and procedures are adhered to.
* To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and economically; to inform manager when stocks are low.
* A "can-do" attitude
* A flexible approach to work and the ability to work unsupervised
* The sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping of floors.
*Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
Previous experience in a cleaning role is an advantage but not essential as training is provided alongside all cleaning equipment and PPE. There may be an opportunity for overtime working.
* Happy to clean any areas needed on site.
* Has excellent organisation and time-management skills
* Is able to use their own initiative and as work as part of a team
* Able to communicate/report any issues to the relevant people effectively
* Is hard-working, and reliable.
* You will need to have a Basic DBS (Essential) This needs to be in date of the last 12 months or part of the update service. We can help you obtain this. (We will need to see your DBS certificate before work commences)
* Training provided
* Holiday accrual
If you are interested in this role and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Martin Pantling on 020 3096 4493 for further details.
Job title: Cleaners