Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a leading legal and professional service client, who due to expansion are looking to recruit...
To provide excellent administrative support and ensure our donors have a magical supporter experience. In this busy and varied role you will be responsible for Income processing, the thanking of donations and the fulfilment of fundraising materials, with the support of volunteers, to ensure supporters receive what they need on time.
* Deliver a magical experience for Make-A-Wish supporters
* Responsibility for processing and coding of all income onto the fundraising database ensuring that all income information is accurate and kept up-to-date within required timescales, including ensuring all legal duties are met
* Maximize Gift Aid donations and investigation of anonymous donations.
* Maintain database integrity and accuracy of records
* Ensure all Donors & Supporters have been thanked for their donations in a magical, courteous and sensitive manner with a focus on surprise and delight or pass to the correct person to acknowledge where appropriate.
* Supporting an efficient and accurate income reconciliation process with Finance, under the direction of the Supporter Experience Manager.
* Support the process of online supporter registrations via online fundraising platforms
* Ensure that donor details are accurately entered on the database, including mailing preferences and gift aid declarations, in a consistent manner in accordance with fundraising procedures
* Timely and correct coding of Supporter Fundraising Pages
* Provide fulfilment of fundraising materials required by the Income and Engagement Team.
* Ensure fundraising stock supplies are maintained and managed
* Manage donation coding queries
* Provide ad-hoc administration and data support to the wider team
To be successful in this role, you will need:
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Experience of processing/inputting data
* Understanding of Gift Aid
* Knowledge of online fundraising platforms I.e. Just Giving
* Experience of working with databases
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced
* Excellent organisational and administrative skills
* Strong communication skills at all levels, both written and oral
* Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
* Excellent IT skills - MS office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
plus general database skills
* Ability to focus on accuracy and a strong attention to detail
Leadership and Management
* Ability and experience of building and maintaining relationships with a range of
different people and suppliers
* Creative and a problem-solver
* Strong team-working skills and ethos
* Great rapport builder
* Be led by the needs of the Wish Child in all the we do and make decisions as close to the child as possible. Wherever possible by the child.
* Have practical understanding of Make-A-Wish values: Be Magical, Be Inclusive and Be Inspiring
* Actively listen to other people, particularly those with views that are different to their own
* Embed the principles of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within their role
* Open to collaboration and working across different teams to help the organisation achieve its strategic objectives
* Be able to work independently in an agile environment
* Be able to work with your colleagues and other members of Make-A-Wish community as One Team united in common vision and mission and support organisational efforts of reaching every child by e.g. answering phones when other teams are busy, supporting activities happening across the organisation etc.
Sound like a piece of you? Apply now!