Core PurposeTo provide excellent administrative support and ensure our donors have a magical supporter experience. In this busy and varied role you will be responsible...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit a Admin Support Assistant on a full time basis.
Salary - £20,389
Hours - Mon-Thurs 08:30 -5:00 and 8:30-3:30 Friday
39.5 hour per week
Duties will include:
* Be a key player with the team which provides admin solutions to all parts of the service business.
* Manage and maintain a set of external accounts, processing reports, recording accurate data and ensuring follow up action were necessary.
* Perform general administration duties including data entry, order processing and auditing. * Carry out all invoicing functions, maintaining records and payment tracking.
* Dealing with internal and external customers, providing excellent service at every opportunity.
* You have a 1st class telephone manner with exceptional customer interaction skills.
* You are highly organised with the ability to work and adhere to key deadlines
* You pride yourself on your communication skills. (Verbal and in writing)
* You are adaptable and flexible approach to working hours.
* You are self-motivated and happy to work on your own or as part of a team.
Why should you apply?
* We offer a generous pension scheme which enables our employees to have greater financial security when they do retire.
* For our employee's peace of mind, we provide a death in service benefit and the option of subsidised private health care.
* We are passionate about the world we live in and climate change, for this reason we offer all employees the opportunity to join the cycle to work scheme.
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.