Are you looking for a role where you make a personal difference and are invaluable to the smooth operation of the travel industry? If you...
Role - Healthcare Admin
Location - Ashford
Pay - £9.50per hour
Shifts - Monday- Friday 8.30am- 16.30 pm (30 mins lunch break)
Availability - Immediate start
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an Admin Assistant in Doncaster.
Our client is a well-known healthcare provider. As an Admin Assistant you will be required to you will handle incoming calls, greet visitors, and support the wider teams. You'll produce reports and deal with any queries.
Main responsibilities are:
- Write, send and coordinate correspondence including emails, mail and telephone calls. Sorting through and processing information.
- good knowledge of excel and PowerPoint
- Greet visitors and direct where needed.
- Produce reports when needed.
- Dealing with any queries and support other members of the team when needed.
- Draft, format and print documentation and complete forms.
- Creating agenda's, taking meeting notes and implementing resulting actions.
- Maintaining manual paper and virtual filing systems.
- Assist colleagues with workload by making calls, locating information, and preparing or completing documentation.
- Process expenses, reimbursements, billing cycles and complete minor bookkeeping tasks.
- Maintaining and updating the organisations mailing list and Customer Other tasks may include:
A successful applicant will require;
- An eye for attention to detail and good knowledge of IT skills.
- Great customer service skills
- Basic DBS
- Experience of healthcare of prison and system one would be great but not essential
- Inbound call experience is desirable.
What's next? please apply with your CV and complete your Blue Arrow registration