We are recruiting Complaint Handlers/Customer Service advisors to work in the Royal Mail Call Centre, based in Doxford Park in Sunderland (SR3 3XW).This is a...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit Technical Advisor on a full time basis.
Hours: Mon - Friday Hours of work will be on a rolling 4 week rota within office hours 8-6 m (Monday to Friday),
Rotas are advised 5 weeks advance. You will be required to work one Saturday in four 09:00am - 12pm.
About The Role:
* You will be working as part of a Technical department providing technical advice to external Gas Safe registered Engineers and End Users.
* You will use your skills to interpret and explain technical information and instructions.
* You will understand customer requirements and show a good technical aptitude combined with the ability to give advice by telephone with clarity and diplomacy.
* You will be confident giving technical advice and will give our customer world class customer service.
* You will be target driven and your performance will be measured on achieving KPI's.
* Repairs Knowledge of our products is desirable but not essential as full product training will be given.
* You have excellent communication skills and are a good problem solver.
* You are computer literate and are confident using all Microsoft applications.
* You are Fully flexible, adaptable and enjoy working as part of a team.
* You enjoy working in a target driven environment and achieving KPI's.
Why should you apply?
* We offer a generous pension scheme which enables our employees to have greater financial security when they do retire.
* For our employee's peace of mind, we provide a death in service benefit and the option of subsidised private health care.
* We are passionate about the world we live in and climate change, for this reason we offer all employees the opportunity to join the cycle to work scheme.
* On site we have free car parking for all employees and a subsidised bistro which provides meal options and refreshments during the day.
* We want to help all our employees reach their career potential to support this we provide extensive training for all employees.
* We care about the health and wellbeing of our employees and have a Wellbeing programme in place to support them.
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to Public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.