Part Time, 17.5 hours per week (8am-11.30am Monday to Friday) with some flexibility
£11.00 per hour
Starting ASAP until end of November
As a Cleaner you will enhance the maintenance of the retirement flats by ensuring that cleaning is delivered to a high standard in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines. The vision of the company is to provide a great home for everyone. Their values guide the way they operate as a business: they are customer driven, inclusive, collaborative and innovative.
Duties of a Cleaner
* Ensure communal areas are maintained to high cleaning standards;
DAILY (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
* Clean communal WCs, kitchens and laundries
* Mop all hard floors
* Dust or wipe handrails, balustrades (handrail supports)
* Vacuum carpets in lobby areas
* Vacuum carpets in lounges
* Wipe/polish tables and chairs in lounges
* Clean windowsills
* Clean and disinfect all touchpoints, including those in lifts
* Vacuum all corridors, including stairwells
* Clean all internal glass, including doors
* Clean lifts
* Clean all skirting boards and tops of door frames
* Clean guest rooms and bathrooms when required
* Clean yellow bins when required
* Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are maintained in all areas to maintain health & safety where possible, reporting any immediate concerns, including any communal fault repairs, to duty Caretakers for action.
* Monitor and reorder stock as required e.g. cleaning supplies and consumables.
* Report any areas/issues of concern to the manager.
* Implement the Group Health and Safety Policy and Procedure, ensuring that all practices and procedures are undertaken in accordance with ensuring a health and safe working environment.
* Follow policies, procedures and systems covering all aspects of work. Raise any non- compliance, or process failures with Managers as set out in the Risk Management framework, encompassing Health and Safety, Data Protection and management controls or compliance with all statuary, regulatory and policy requirements relating to the management of the Group.
The successful candidate will require a DBS and will be presentable and a good communicator, they will also have their own transport.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we're committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 020 3096 4493 for further details.