Weekend Student Safety Night Team Member - Part Time - 17.5 hrs
- 17.5 hours- x2 - 8.5 shifts
- Working Saturday & Sunday Night
- Salary: £12.10 Per Hours
- Hours: Shifts between 22:00 - 07:00
- Location: Central Bristol
- Holiday (25 days + bank holidays) Pro Rota
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Sharesave Scheme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Charity Match
- Bonus Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Work Wear
- Personal Development
- Unite Students Accommodation on Rent Discount
- Bike to Work
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Company Car/Car Allowance (role dependant)
- Long Service Awards
Our client is the leading provider of student accommodation in the UK, providing homes for 74,000 students across 25 cities. The placement of trusted and skilled Student Experience Team Members to ensure the effective delivery of this service is paramount.
Reporting to the Student Experience Team Lead, you will be responsible for delivering the client's way of operations' whilst displaying CARE (Connect, Act, Respect and Encourage) to students. The team works closely with peers in housekeeping, facilities and, where applicable, caretakers to deliver a safe, clean, and inclusive environment for everybody to enjoy.
The day-to-day responsibilities for a Student Experience Team Member are varied, encompassing the proactive handling of student enquiries, feedback, and requests, efficiently ensuring the specific delivery of the following:
- To keep buildings and everyone in them safe.
- Help to build a community and a place where people can relax and be themselves.
- Create an environment where students and colleagues want to stay and be successful.
- Be proud of where you work and the achievements of yourself, your team, and the business.
- In this role, you will be championing a culture of brand ambassadorship, accountability, integrity, and exceeding expectations throughout the business. In conjunction with your fellow team members, you will work to ensure the highest levels of student experience are always achieved.
You will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to build and develop key relationships
- Excellent diversity awareness
- Strong organisational skills
- A proactive, enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Promotional and ambassadorship skills
- The desire to work in a diverse, positive, and outgoing workforce
- As a Student Experience Team Member, your duties will include:
- Being a brand ambassador and always act with positive intent.
- Taking responsibility for providing CARE (Connect, Act, Respect and Encourage) in the provision of a world-class student experience to residents and each other.
- Taking responsibility for getting to know and actively listening to students, directing them to available support whenever it is needed.
- Being accountable for responsiveness and taking appropriate action on receipt of student feedback, resolving issues either directly or indirectly and making sure a resolution is found or the issue is escalated in the right amount of time.
- Taking responsibility for adhering to our client's policies, procedures and specified and trained ways of working at all times.
- Being accountable for proactively handling sales enquiries and helping current students and new students book.
- You will need to be able to build a good rapport with students and carry out both face to face and virtual viewings. There will also be occasional housing fairs, university open days, stall days, and other brand-led activities to promote the accommodation and reach sales KPIs.
- Taking responsibility for maintaining a safe environment for everyone, the completion and recording of basic monitoring and compliance where trained to do so and taking appropriate action in case of incident or emergency.
- Taking responsibility for supporting Resident Ambassadors to create and build a community, ensuring brilliant events are delivered in line with the client's expectations and made available for every resident.
- Taking responsibility for keeping a clean, tidy and well-maintained environment and never walking past a mess without doing something about it.
- Taking responsibility for the receipt, logging and correct distribution of post and parcels in line with set procedures.
- Taking responsibility for understanding the sustainability strategy, why it matters and actioning any opportunities the role presents to help achieve specified sustainability targets.
- As a Student Experience Team Member, you will show you CARE
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949, Or Apply today