Class 2 Driver - Bracknell - £42,000 per year
Are you looking for Class 2 work in an ongoing Monday to Friday role?
BlueArrow are looking for 2 New Class 2 Drivers to work in central Bracknell for BT's transport division. You will be delivering network equipment, ducting and cabling to telephone exchanges and Building sites.
More About the Role:
- You will be responsible for the cleaning of Classrooms, Corridors and Public areas.
- Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Loading and Unloading your vehicle.
- Delivering to sites including Telephone exchanges and building sites.
- Ensuring you operate in a secure manner.
- You may use a Moffett - if you, you will be given training beforehand.
About You - What are we looking for?
- We are looking for drivers with 6 months experience for insurance purposes.
- A Class 2 © License
- Digital Tacho and Current CPC (DQC) Card
- Able to work Monday to Friday 06:00 - starts - 42 to 45 hours per week.
- Happy doing some manual work - these is some lifting involved.
- Be reliable.
Some of the Benefits:
- £14.52ph up to 37.5 hours
- £21.78 Overtime 37.5 Hours
- £100 weekly attendance bonus
- A friendly and professional team who have your best interest at heart.
- A Workplace Pension that we pay into.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector. Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under an appreciation of their part in helping people find fulfilling work that suits their lifestyle.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please apply online for a call back or call Oliver on 01179299449. We look forward to speaking to you.