Blue Arrow Bristol are looking for a Warehouse Operative/Trainee Machine Operator to work for our client based in Brislington BS4 area. The position is temp to perm so after 12 weeks of being employed by Blue Arrow the client will offer you a permanent contract.
Candidates will need to have previous experience working in the warehouse environment and know how to use a tape measurer.
Working hours are 07:30-16:00 Monday to Friday. The pay rate is £10.25 per hour.
As a Warehouse Operative/Machine Operator, your duties will include:
- Setting the machines up (training provided)
- Feeding the machines with materials (training provided)
- Using a tape measurer
- Loading and unloading items
- Moving products around the warehouse
- Keeping areas clean and tidy
If you are interested, please apply online by uploading an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, please call Sinita at our Bristol branch on 01179299449 for more information.