Blue Arrow are looking School Catering Assistants to work for a variety of our clients/schools based in the Northampton NN area.
Duties and responsibilities;
* Serving children meals from the counter
* Maintaining high levels of hygiene in the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
* Carrying out basic food preparation tasks.
* Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
* Helping the chef get ready for service.
* Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food, so it is ready to be cooked.
* Washing up and loading and unloading the dishwasher
A current Enhanced DBS is required for these roles as you will be in a school setting. If you do not have a DBS we can support you to obtain one.
Level 1 food hygiene is required for these roles; we will provide an in house Food hygiene free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now, you can also registar on our App (Blue Arrow) found on all App Stores.