Our client is looking for an experienced telehandler operatorYou will be working throughout Scotland in a team, tipping of sand onto surfaces and assisting with...
Blue Arrow Edinburgh is currently recruiting for an experienced Estates, Health & Safety Officer to join our public sector client. This role is initially a 3-month contract with the likelihood of an extension.
- Support the Estates, Health and Safety Manager.
- Providing a point of contact and comprehensive administrative service for all Health & Safety matters.
- Maintaining all Health & Safety records and providing timely reports as required including reports to the Health & Safety Committee.
- Administering procedures for risk assessments (including DSE assessments) ensuring these are carried out appropriately and promptly.
- Liaising with staff, contractors and service engineers concerning any planned or reactive maintenance required.
- Monitoring contractor and service engineer visits including work undertaken.
- Producing reports setting out the status and progress of any maintenance issues which require attention.
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Demonstrate a successful track record within a similar role.
- Very competent MS Office skills especially Teams, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively to meet deadlines & objectives.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Hours of Work
9-5 Monday to Friday, however a flexible working arrangement will be considered.
Normal Place of Work
There are offices all over Scotland, hybrid working is preferred. There may be a need for occasional travel.
£18.65 to £20.30 - depending on experience
Length of Assignment
Initial period of 3 months anticipated to commence mid-June 2022 with the option to extend for a further 2 x 3-month periods.