DBS Chefs/Cooks of all levels, Schools nurseries x10
Contract type: Temporary
Hourly rate: Minimum £16p/h to £20 per hour dependant on job role
Location: Stoke, Newcastle Under Lyme & North Staffordshire
Temporary: Full time and Part time positions available.
We are currently looking to recruit several Enhanced DBS Chefs and Cooks to work within Schools, Academies, and Nurseries.
You will be required to help and support with any sickness, short term and long term, also to support with the increase demand. The ideal candidate will be working with fresh nutritious food adhering to dietary requirements. A lot of the shifts will be Monday to Friday and a minimum of 6-hour shifts, ranging from 6,7,8am starts until 2/3pm
* Great pay rates
* Weekly pay - paid for every hour worked
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexibility in your working environment, an app to add on your availability, and also find shifts and accept bookings.
* Flexibility in your working days and time
* Company pension scheme
* Even though a lot of your roles will be on a temporary basis, these can quite easily lead to permanent work for the right candidates.
* Work within a team to ensure jobs are completed for the day
* Putting away deliveries.
* Possibility of food orders i.e. head chef/chef manager.
* Assist with the preparation of food & other areas of the kitchen including pot washing.
* Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
* Cooking nutritious food within requirements
* Ensure a clean as you go policy is being operated at all times
* Possibility of serving food
* Possibility of till operation
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef
* Flexibility in shift patterns including weekends
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Level 2 Health and Safety Certificate (ideal but not essential as training is provided)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* An in date Enhanced child workforce DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme. (We do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost)
You can choose your working rota each week, majority of our school environments offer Monday to Friday minimum 6 hour shifts, shifts will and can start as early as 6/7am and finish around 2/3pm. If you are flexible to work weekends and have an adult DBS too we can offer care home alongside to boost your hours.
The working environment:
Due to the various different types of site we cover your working environment will change from site to site. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently do supply to contract catering sites, Hotels, Restaurants, pubs, cafes, Prisons, schools, academies, nurseries, and care homes, hotels, restaurants, golf clubs, event establishments, I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs.
The Commute: As we cover a large number of locations across Staffordshire, Stoke on Trent your commute will vary. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and start our online registration process to book your own interview slot.